DatacenterDynamics will be hosting in CeBIT’s dedicated data centre hall, with speakers from Microsoft, Google, Allianz, and the Open Compute Foundation creating what will be the world’s largest truly international data centre event.
Themed ‘The Business of Data Centers’, the main conference programme will run over three days, and will feature a host of internationally renowned subject matter experts including:
1. Kushagra Vaid, General Manager, Server Engineering, Cloud & Enterprise, Microsoft
2. Barak Regev, Head of EMEA Cloud Platform, Google
3. Tobias Fritsch, Programme Executive, Data Center Consolidation Programme, Allianz
4. Cole Crawford, Executive Director, Open Compute Foundation
5. Hartwig Bazanella, CEO and Founder, NCB Gmbh
6. Dr. Jens Struckmeier, CTO & Founder, Cloud & Heat
7. Dr. Evangelos Ouzounis, Head of Resilience and Critical Information Infrastructure Protection (CIIP) Unit, ENISA
8. Matthieu Blumberg, IT Infrastructure Director, Critéo
9. Federico Facca, Head of Smart Infrastructure, Create-Net
10. Gustav Bergquist, CTO, Bahnhof
11. Zahl Limbuwala, CEO, Romonet
12. Don Beaty, President, DLB Associates
George Rockett, Founder of the DatacenterDynamics event series, added, ‘We are honoured to be working with such a legendary event as CeBIT and delighted to have so many leading experts coming to our data centre hall. They will be providing very practical information for IT professionals so they gain a good understanding of the role of the modern data centre as the ultimate business enabler and home to the Cloud in all its formats. We’ve devised a varied programme to include panel discussions, fireside chats, and presentations, so I can guarantee there will be something to inspire everyone.’
The DatacenterDynamics conference programme will explore not only how modern data centres are designed, built and operated, but also how organisations should select data centre and cloud infrastructure partners for their ever increasing international growth requirements.
The 2015 conference programme is split into four distinct tracks:
Design + Strategy – Focused on the issues faced by senior decision makers responsible for the organisational strategy and design of on-premise data centres.
IT + Networks – Focused on helping senior strategists understand the implications of IT and network transformation on data centre design and architecture.
Critical Environment – Focused on the issues faced by professionals who manage the performance, efficiency, and resilience of the critical environment.
Sourcing>Delivery – Focused on helping senior IT professionals make effective global IT infrastructure sourcing decisions.
The Expo, housed in over 12,000sqm – the largest ever organised – will mirror the diversity of the conference content, hosting the entire eco-system of product and solution vendors to the market. The organisers are pleased to already have significant commitment from the largest brands in the data center industry.
For more information on DatacenterDynamics Converged at CeBIT visit www.dcdconverged.com/conferences/dcd-at-cebit