Entitled ‘Advanced Network Infrastructure 2015,’ this free 64 page E-Book is designed to provide a broad audience of IT decision makers — from the CIO to the network engineer — with new and important information on network infrastructure that will help them strategically plan for 2015.
Included in the E-Book’s in-depth coverage is everything from unique designs and technologies that can deliver cost savings and improved performance in a variety of environments, to key cabling considerations surrounding upcoming standards and trends.
The free 64 page E-Book includes:
- Zone cabling for cost savings
- Killer app alert: IEEE 802.11ac 5 GHz wireless update and structured cabling implications
- Advantages of using Siemon shielded cabling systems to power remote network devices
- Data centre storage evolution: an update on storage network technologies including DAS, NAS and SAN
- The need for low-loss multifiber connectivity in today’s data centre
- Considerations for choosing top-of-rack in today’s fat-tree switch fabric configurations
- Tech brief: SFP+ cables and encryption – cost effective alternatives overcome vendor locking
- Getting smart, getting rugged: extending LANs into harsher environments
- Case study: L.A. Dodgers hit a home run with cabling upgrade from Siemon
To download the free Advanced Network Infrastructure 2015 E-book, visit www.siemon.com/ebook