Excel is sold in over 70 countries throughout EMEA gaining significant market share in key regions. In recent years there has been more emphasis on continual education, the development of the partner programme and providing a full range of technical support information such as white papers, installation guidelines and the Excel Encyclopaedia.
Tracey Calcutt, marketing manager, said, ‘The reason for running the survey was to get feedback from the Excel partners on the products, support and service levels they receive from us. We are constantly striving to deliver the best in both cases but can’t rest on our laurels, so getting feedback directly from our partners is crucial and extremely important to us.’
Tracey continued, ‘We had fantastic uptake to the survey with 200 responses allowing us to gain valuable data into what our customers think about Excel and also compare this to feedback we received in our last customer survey in 2011.’
Some of the highlights were as follows:
• 91 per cent agree/strongly agree that the Excel Solution is reliable and trustworthy, a professional product offering excellent performance (this is up from 72 per cent in 2011)
• 95 per cent agree/strongly agree that Excel have an extensive product portfolio and service offering (up from 87 per cent in 2011)
• 88 per cent agree/strongly agree that they have a good relationship with Mayflex staff representing Excel
• 94 per cent describe Excel as a good quality product at a good price (up from 81 per cent in 2011)
• 99 per cent thought the Excel range of products and services offer genuine value for money
• 99 per cent of respondents would recommend Excel
Tracey continued, ‘We were really pleased by the positive feedback from the survey, it shows we are moving in the right direction and driving the growth of Excel and where we did have any odd negative comments it has allowed us to address these directly with the customers in question.
‘We have also made considerable donations to both the Acorns Children’s Hospice and the Alzheimer’s Society, as we donated £10 for every fully completed survey. Our thanks go out to everyone that took the time to complete the survey.’