Cloud Computing World Forum returns to London
Taking place on the 21st and 22nd June 2011 at Olympia, London, the 3rd Annual Cloud Computing World Forum promises to be Europe’s largest Cloud and SaaS based event.Building on the success of the 2010 show, this two day conference offers the most complete and comprehensive platform for the global Cloud Computing and SaaS industry.
The forum includes a conference and free-to-attend exhibition, providing a full perspective of cloud computing and SaaS from business value through integration and implementation, to the future of business computing.
Further complimentary streams and seminars available at the show will include virtualisation, mobile computing, enterprise 2.0, green IT and enterprise apps.
Show Highlights include:
• Two day conference on cloud computing and SaaS.
• Combined streams including virtualisation, enterprise 2.0, mobile computing and green IT.
• Keynote theatre featuring leading industry speakers.
• Breakout conference seminars covering all key questions currently being asked.
• Technical symposium for advanced level discussion.
• More case studies than any other like event.
• Learn from the key players offering leading products and services.
• Breakfast briefing style networking and discussion sessions.
• Cloud Computing and SaaS Surgery.
• Tech Demo Zone – learn what each vendor can offer your business.
• Gala Evening – Cloud Computing World Series Awards.
• Pre-show online meeting planner.
• Evening networking reception for all attendees.
Visit www.cloudwf.com for more information.